Friday, November 21, 2008
Our New Life!
WOW! This last month has been so amazing! Our beautiful daughter is here and our family feels so complete. It's a lot of work at times and can be stressful, but it's so worth it. She is amazing. Brock has been so good with helping me out. I actually get to sleep because of him!! He is a great dad!! I definately can not leave out all the help from Mimi and Lola!! (the grandma's) I would not know what to do without our mom's. They have been amazing and I love them both so much for all they have done. Kennedi will be a month old next week. She changes so much from day to day. I will update everyone in a few weeks on how everything is going.
Take care!
With love, The Moores
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment